Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MISSION STATEMENT

Okay....I'm gonna make this short and simple...and let the rest of the posts speak for themselves...basically what this is right JEAH...is a blog that I decided to keep during the process of my 4th official project/mixtape/album (7th overall) entitled "AWAKENING" (tentatively titled that for the moment)....

I don't necessarily do a lot of blogging anymore, basically because I decided to write my thoughts out rather than type them...but I figured, there's no other way that I would rather share the things that I do, discover, or put up for your own enjoyment than make this the personal one stop shop for everything that is me and the details/happenings on the making of this project.

Might put up songs/verses, post lyrics, put up pictures, make video blogs, display footage from performances or just plain fuckin' around, but this is where it is going to be...since I hardly trust MySpace anymore.....

All leading up to AWAKENING coming out in late July or Early to Mid August...I'm working as hard as I can for this project to pick up where WRITTEN IN BLOOD 3 left off....

The blog will be updated and perfected on a daily basis, so bear with me....other than that....

THIS IS WHAT IT ISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be one hell of a summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment