Wednesday, November 17, 2010

KANYE WEST- "ALL OF THE LIGHTS" (FEATURING GODDAMN NEAR EVERYBODY) [MASH-UP VIDEO]

With everything that I have heard over the last couple of days, how this maybe Kanye's BEST album, how this is an instant classic, with Rolling Stone giving it the 5-star rating, Nodima (fellow rateyourmusic.com reviewer) going from giving it 4 1/2 stars to 5 stars...I was skeptical...to whether this was all just hype...you know post-Taylor Swift, I often question the motives of entertainment media nowadays, when it comes to Kanye. But...I gotta say...I am definitely convinced...and this song (that I thought was gonna crash and burn) is so epic, so many sounds and so many voices clashing that it is a collage of nothing but pure beauty...

I know it sounds like I'm bullshitting 'cause I been on my Kanye fix for the last couple of months, but I think this goes to show, that we NEED artists such as him in this God-forsaken, copy/paste, been there done that art that we call modern music. Who do you know is willing to put it ALL on the line, other than a few other rappers..(perhaps Jay, maybe Em, definitely Wayne, Drake wants to, Cudi, Nicki, etc. tries to)....let's face it....NOBODY....................NOBODY!!!!!!

....is doing what the fuck this dude is doing right now. Milwaukee artists, take notes, and push that envelope, and quit jockin' off what others have done before you.


Kanye West - All Of The Lights [mash-up video] from 5846 Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment