Thursday, November 11, 2010

DILLA ARTWORK



So I had ran upon this on Okayplayer's message board and realized this was fucking amazing. Obvious answer yes, however, I think back to two years ago when I had a profile on DeviantArt and how I was on a major roll with my ideas and the execution of those ideas and how in the blink of an eye, it just......STOPPED. And then I always have these pictures forming in my brain, from the color of the image to the stories behind them, and somehow they just stay there....in my brain....

I don't know if it is perhaps, writing has taken over my life so much compared to what sketching did, but I just need to find that inspiration again, where my pencil or pen are not creating words but images. Despite the fact that I feel my words paint pictures already...

Now, that I'm on the subject w/Dilla. I think it's time to bump some Fantastic, Vol. 2 and some Donuts to get me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment